
We took Maya to the mall today for her first encounter with Santa Claus! She sat right on his lap without any hesitation. My only complaint about the experience is that Santa was, well, a little less than jolly. In fact, he was pretty grouchy. Maya looked adorable as ever, dressed in her little green Christmas sweater, red pleated skirt, and matching tights, and Santa didn't even crack a smile! I mean, come on! How can you frown at such a cute bundle of happiness?! Maybe he was irritated that we brought our own digital camera to snap a pic, instead of paying the $17.oo for a 5x7 (or more for a bigger package, but $17.00 was the minimum!). Will said, "I guess you get what you pay for!" Hahaha.... I guess he's right! Well, the joke's on Santa because I got the cutest picture of them together anyway! For FREE! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment