Monday, October 6, 2008
Eating, er, Playing With Pudding
Maya had lots of fun eating a pudding cup today! I think she took two bites with a spoon, then ditched it and decided to use her hands. Apparently, they are much more efficient! She also decided that the pudding container makes a pretty fashionable hat! I had to take some pictures to commemorate the event... Enjoy!
As you can see, she managed to get the container pretty well cleaned out! She did her best to lick out as much pudding as possible. Who could blame her? It was mint-chocolate, after all! Yummy!
Hmmm... I'm not sure if she ate as much as she ended up wearing. Oh well, the important thing is she had a ton of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think we all have pictures of kids with pudding. What a great food.
Actually I think the girls still can get whatever they are eating all over them if they choose.
Today, while out and about, I noticed pink in Ashley's hair. We figured it must have been nail polish.
Have a great day. I love hearing the stories.
Can't wait to see the pictures of your little man.
Post a Comment