HELLO, 2013!!
Over 2 years since my last post (on this site), I logged onto this site and almost burst into tears. My heart started racing and my throat tightened up. I had to struggle to hold back the water-works, especially after reading my last couple of posts. My gosh, it's been far too long. Sooo, again.... I'd like to start over. Even if it's a sentence or two a day, it's something...ANYTHING!
We worked hard today on getting the basement organized, and undoubtedly, I pushed, pulled, lifted, and carried too much for this pregnant (not to mention out-of-shape) body to handle. It was getting close to dinner, when Maya came downstairs, took me by the hand and said, "Come with me. It's time for you to take a break. You can finish this tomorrow or tonight or something like that. You need to take a break." What a sweetie! She guided me all the way upstairs and to the couch, where we snuggled up and watched Will and Liam play the Wii. She was right. My body is sore! I love that little girl!
Liam's "Thank You" note from his Chuck E. Cheesin' birthday party...
What a great time, and what a happy boy! I LOVE that photo of him!! Just look at that face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment