Over the weekend, Maya decided it would be a great time to go wading around in Lake Bella Vista. Never mind the 60 (or less) degree water! Hypothermia? Not a concern. When I took her down to the water's edge, the idea was to let the water touch her little pigs. I had no idea that Maya intended on bathing in the lake! With her first few steps, I took off her leg warmers. Then off came the skirt. Shortly after this picture was taken, we ditched the t-shirt, too. She walked around in her diaper for probably a good 10+ minutes. She loved it! I think there's a good chance she will be a little fish!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
The Littlest (almost) Skinny Dipper!
Over the weekend, Maya decided it would be a great time to go wading around in Lake Bella Vista. Never mind the 60 (or less) degree water! Hypothermia? Not a concern. When I took her down to the water's edge, the idea was to let the water touch her little pigs. I had no idea that Maya intended on bathing in the lake! With her first few steps, I took off her leg warmers. Then off came the skirt. Shortly after this picture was taken, we ditched the t-shirt, too. She walked around in her diaper for probably a good 10+ minutes. She loved it! I think there's a good chance she will be a little fish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment