Friday, September 12, 2008
I Picked Out My Own Jammies!
Maya got the chance to pick out her own jammies at Target today. The choice was between pink jammies with cute little elephants on them (my personal favorite) or brown and turquoise jammies with pink and purple polka dots. Despite my trying to sway her decision by putting the polka dot ones back on the rack, she kept reaching out to them. I couldn't deny her clear preference, so the polka dots went in the cart. The elephants went back on the rack. Either way, she's a cutie-patootie!
Here, she's posing in her new jams, sporting her "fancy" shoes, and sitting in a big girl chair, which she climbed into all by herself. She does that a lot these days! Sometimes I have to remind her to watch where she puts her caboose, but for the most part, she does pretty good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment