Monday, September 8, 2008

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!

I finally caved and bought Maya the most adorable shoes today! I'd been dying to get them for her because I knew she would love them, and she does! Check them out! (Listen really close near the end, and you can hear her say "Mommy"!)

When she first put them on, she just kept staring at her feet and stomping around, just walking without looking where she was going. I think she was amazed that her feet were making so much noise. Finally, she figured out that she could run around like normal, and they would continue squeaking (even if she wasn't looking at them). Here, she goes "speedin' fast!"...

I just love these shoes! They will come in handy at the mall or other crowded places. It'll be really easy to keep track of her with squeakers on her feet! Oh, and just in case you're wondering, the squeakers are removable! I can't wait for you to enjoy these new shoes with us!!

1 comment: