Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Lean on Me..."

Will and I took the kids on a short, 5 mile, bike ride right at lunch time today. Maya and Liam rode, for the first time together, in the Burley trailer behind Will's bike. About 4 miles into the ride, we noticed that Maya was awfully quiet. Upon further investigation, this is what we found...What a brother... already being a shoulder for his big sister to lean on. Then again, who wouldn't want to snuggle up with that punkin' boy?

Here's a little video of Liam trying to wake his sister from her deep slumber...

She was tuckered out, and I don't think he knew how the heck to get out of there! He is a boy, after all, so he can only take so much cuddling!

1 comment:

The Milligan-Loughlin Crew said...

The kids and I were giggling to this one!!! Ash was like "Maya?...see-pin?" Too cute!