I set this tunnel up for him, wondering if he would curious enough to crawl through it. Within seconds of placing it on the floor, he barreled through, stopping only for a brief second to flash that sweet, sweet smile. Look at how proud he is of himself!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Little Man Learns to Army Crawl!
Liam is really figuring it out. He digs his toes in, alternating strides with opposite arms pulling and feet pushing, creating momentum and swift speed. With unsurmountable tenacity, Liam sets off across the floor, his eye intent on the prize...
Here he is in action...
I set this tunnel up for him, wondering if he would curious enough to crawl through it. Within seconds of placing it on the floor, he barreled through, stopping only for a brief second to flash that sweet, sweet smile. Look at how proud he is of himself!
He's really on the move now! Gone are the days of laying him on the floor in the living room with some toys while I help Maya or cook dinner. The day I reentered the living room and found him chewing on the electrical cord to the swing, I knew those days were gone forever! He now needs CONSTANT supervision. We have also taken down the swing and removed the floor lamp from the living room. Now there aren't any cords he can access. Whew! He's just so fast... he's EVERYWHERE all at once! There's no stopping him now!
I set this tunnel up for him, wondering if he would curious enough to crawl through it. Within seconds of placing it on the floor, he barreled through, stopping only for a brief second to flash that sweet, sweet smile. Look at how proud he is of himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uh-oh... he's going to be walking before you know it! He is on a mission with that crawl!!! Too fun!
oh my goodness - he's so fast! so cute too!
did you have a hamburger tied to the camera or what? Ha ha
He sure is a quick little bugger.
Post a Comment