
As Amy, Lydia, and Charlie were leaving our house this morning, Little Miss Snow Bunny threw on her boots and ran out the door... straight into the snow! No coat, no hat, no gloves, no snow pants. Just a t-shirt, pants, and rain boots. She thought it was fabulous to play in the snow!

At least, for a couple of minutes. She's starting to figure out why (while taking pictures of this madness) I'm telling her to get back inside where it's warm. Suddenly, she realizes that snow is COLD, and she is freezing...

To add insult to injury, she has a rough time making it back to the driveway and falls several times along the way. You may be wondering why I'm not helping her at this point. I happen to be standing in our snow-covered driveway... in my bare feet. I have NO idea where she gets this behavior from...

Once inside, I stripped off all of her clothes (while she cried because she really was starting to feel the effects of cold exposure to her bare hands) and wrapped her up in a super-warm blanket. I turned on some "Angelina Ballerina" and let her warm up.

I guess a snow play day is in order... complete with snow pants, coats, hats, snow boots, and most importantly, gloves!
No comments:
Post a Comment