After dinner, Liam and I shared a pack of Nutter Butter Bites. He tried to pry apart the tiny sandwich cookie and handed it over to me when he couldn't get it saying, "Heh!" (Help!). I loosened the cookie and gave it back to him. He pulled it apart, put the peanut butter side half way in his mouth, and scraped the peanut butter off with his tongue and bottom teeth. Once the peanut butter was gone, he shoved both cookies in his mouth and polished them off. As he swallowed that cookie, he held out his chubby little paw, and said, "Moe, pea!" (More, please!). Each time I handed him a cookie, I loosened it first, then he peeled it apart, and ate it peanut butter first.
I remember when I was little, Mom would buy Nutter Butter cookies, and I would eat them in a similar fashion. I would pull them apart, peel the peanut butter off, roll it into a ball, eat each cookie, then eat the peanut butter ball.... mmmmm.... yummy! As you can imagine, I was totally cracking up when I saw Buddy eating his cookies like this, without having ever been shown this technique! He is definitely his mother's child!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is wise beyond his years!!! It must be instinct, like eating an oreo cookie.
Awesome story. Great that you wrote it down to remember it.
Post a Comment