Monday, January 3, 2011

While Maya was at school today, I took my little man to get a hair cut. He handled it like a champ, and I love his spiky little hair style! Spiky hair REALLY suits his personality! He giggled and flirted with the nice young woman, who cut his hair, and she was totally smitten with him. He's such a little lover. There's always more than one huge smile for everyone he meets!

When I picked up Maya from school, I found out that she, too, has been causing some heart-ache. According to Liam S.'s mom, he couldn't wait to get back to school to see Maya! She said that all she heard during the entire last week of Christmas vacation was, "I miss Maya! I want to see Maya at school again! (Etc, etc...)" The mom jokingly admitted that she was a little miffed that Liam already has "another girl" in his life. I told her that I didn't think that was supposed to happen for another 20 years! I could definitely sympathize. I like to think that I'm the only woman that MY Liam cares about!

No comments: