Here's the short story...I'M EXHAUSTED BUT DEFINITELY LOVE BEING A MOTHER OF TWO! Read on for the detailed version...
Monday, June 4, 2007
She's Here!
Sorry this has been so late in posting, but our lives have changed! Wendy delivered Maya Reese at 10:01 on May 30th. She was 7lbs. and 13oz, and was 18 1/2 inches long. I'll update the blog more in the next few days. Until then be sure to check our website for more pictures!
I am a Mom to a beautiful little girl named Maya and an ornery little guy named Liam. I've been married to a wonderful husband, Will, since 2003. I've really been trying to find the time to update, but I'm SO BUSY chasing two toddlers that it's difficult to keep up! Maya and Liam give me plenty of material to write about... just not enough time to get it online (but I love every minute of it)! Read on and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment