Maya is 2 1/2 months old and finally graduated into size 1 diapers (but only in Pampers because Huggies seem to run slightly bigger)! It is so funny because I remember when I was getting newborn size packages of diapers at our baby showers, people kept saying, "Don't open all the packages because they probably won't fit very long... it won't be long, she'll need the next size... she'll outgrow those really quickly, and if you haven't opened them, you can exchange them for the next size." Well, let me tell you, we bought SEVERAL packs of newborn diapers, and these size 1's look HUGE on her!! I figured it was time to go up a size when she was constantly having "blow-outs". These size 1's, or as I like to call them her "big girl diapers", seem to contain her explosive powers a little better. Who knew that so much volume could come out of such a little body?! She never ceases to amaze me on so many different levels!
We're also trying her out in her crib (a.k.a. her "big girl bed" hahaha...) for the first time tonight, so wish us luck and watch for a blog on that progress!
We're also trying her out in her crib (a.k.a. her "big girl bed" hahaha...) for the first time tonight, so wish us luck and watch for a blog on that progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment