Saturday, April 26, 2008

Girls' Night Out!

I met up with some friends tonight for dinner in GR. We hadn't gotten together for quite some time, so it was great to see everyone again. I've missed you guys!! We had good food, great conversation (mostly about kiddos), and just an awesome time being together. Everyone was in agreement that moms NEED time out for themselves. Being a mom is a tough 24/7 assignment, and it's imperative to get out of the house and do something just for ourselves every once in a while. I think it makes me a better person, a better mom, and better wife. Everyone needs a break now and then. What better way to spend some time out of the house than with other amazing women?! (BTW... Thanks, Will for watching the Munchkin!)

Maya tried to take some more steps today, with our coaxing, of course. She is doing pretty well, taking 2-3 steps at a time! FYI, there's a video of her taking some steps on our website! There's a link on the front page to the video, and Will put up a ton of pictures on Maya's page. Check it out!

No comments: