
Can't you just see these two 70 years from now, still stealing kisses from each other and laughing hysterically together? It's Maya and Max, and they are best buddies. They play better together than any two kids their age that I've seen. There's something about their personalities that just click. They don't need to be entertained by anyone else, they interact with each other (rare for this age), and they rarely get upset at each other.

They're perfect play mates! I often wonder if these kids that Maya is around all the time will end up dating in high school, or will they all be too much like brothers and sisters to give it a thought. It'll be fun to see how their relationships grow and change throughout the years. Right now, I'm just so happy that we have met such awesome families to build friendships with, and I know that the friends we have now will be friends of ours for life. Who knows... maybe they'll even be in-laws in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment