Friday, May 4, 2007
2nd Annual Yard Sale Day
I went to a neighborhood-wide yard sale today with my friend, Cindy. This is the second year we have gone to these sales, and we love them!! I found some really great toys and books for Maya, all in excellent condition. It's so fun shopping for her, especially at yard sales, where everything is so cheap! Some of the books I bought are normally priced $5-7, and I paid $1 each, sometimes less! I think books are going to be "my thing" to buy for her. Some people go nuts over clothes or toys, but I am obsessed with buying books. I find it very difficult to pick out books because I want to buy them all! Often, I look in the clearance section of book stores, and I've found some really great books that are really cheap. I sure hope that Maya likes to be read to and to read because she will have ample opportunity for both! Next year, I'll have to take Maya to the sales with us! It will be handy to have a stroller to put our shopping bags into! At just 11 months old, she'll already be learning the value of bargain shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
People should read this.
Post a Comment