I had my 39 week doctor appointment today. It's been 12 days since my cervix was checked, and it has not changed at all! He said that he "stripped my membranes a little bit", whatever that means. I was VERY disappointed and bawled my eyes out when we left the office. Will just started his time off today, and I was hoping that we would be closer to having a baby than this! I don't want him to spend all of his time off just waiting. I want to give him a baby to spend his time with! Now, I'm starting to get frustrated. I cannot believe my cervix hasn't changed at all in almost 2 weeks. I have another appointment scheduled for a week from today, and our doctor said that if we get to our due date, he'll go ahead and induce after that. I guess all we can do is wait and see.
MAYA, YOU HAVE OUR PERMISSION TO COME ANY TIME NOW! PLEASE, SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!! YOUR DADDY WANTS TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOU! PLEASE COME A LITTLE EARLY! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! (But, I guess we will, if you insist.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment