Here's the short story...I'M EXHAUSTED BUT DEFINITELY LOVE BEING A MOTHER OF TWO! Read on for the detailed version...
Friday, May 18, 2007
Making the Belly Cast
Waiting for the belly cast to dry. At this point, Maya started moving around, and since the cast was hardening, she was actually peeling it away from my skin by changing the shape of my belly! It was pretty funny.
I am a Mom to a beautiful little girl named Maya and an ornery little guy named Liam. I've been married to a wonderful husband, Will, since 2003. I've really been trying to find the time to update, but I'm SO BUSY chasing two toddlers that it's difficult to keep up! Maya and Liam give me plenty of material to write about... just not enough time to get it online (but I love every minute of it)! Read on and enjoy!
1 comment:
You crazy girl!
Post a Comment