Here's the short story...I'M EXHAUSTED BUT DEFINITELY LOVE BEING A MOTHER OF TWO! Read on for the detailed version...
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Look at my BIG Feet!
Maya discovered Grandpa's shoes today. She spent the better part of an hour putting them on, taking them off, climbing back in, standing up (with some help), taking them off, and on and on. She just thought it was great to wear those big shoes! Check out her big smile as she waves and shows off for the camera! What a cutie!
I am a Mom to a beautiful little girl named Maya and an ornery little guy named Liam. I've been married to a wonderful husband, Will, since 2003. I've really been trying to find the time to update, but I'm SO BUSY chasing two toddlers that it's difficult to keep up! Maya and Liam give me plenty of material to write about... just not enough time to get it online (but I love every minute of it)! Read on and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment