Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Play Date for Mommy

I got the chance to meet up with my friend, Miriam, at the mall today. We ate lunch then walked around and shopped a little. It was great to spend some time with her. I think it was some much needed Mommy-bonding time for both of us. She's such a great friend, and especially since we've had our babies, we've counted on each other for lots of support. It's going to be a lot of fun watching our kids grow up together. I look forward to our families being lifelong friends.
While Miriam and I were out for the afternoon, Will took Maya on a little shopping trip of her own. They went to Toys 'R' Us, where Maya picked out a baby stroller and bottles for her babies, Snoopy, and teddy bears at home. She's had the chance to play with a baby stroller at some friends' houses, and she LOVES them! Will's been wanting to get her one of her own for awhile now, so he took this chance to spoil his baby girl!

No comments: