Here's the short story...I'M EXHAUSTED BUT DEFINITELY LOVE BEING A MOTHER OF TWO! Read on for the detailed version...
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Our Little JabbaWockee
Today at lunch, Maya started stringing together consonant and vowel sounds, making these elaborate, yet intangible sentences! It sounded something like, "gadobawa detebageadea batduwagodabu...". Clear as mud, right? Will and I were cracking up! She jabbered on and on for the rest of the day! I told Will before that once she starts talking, between her and I, Will won't be able to get a word in! I think I was right!
I am a Mom to a beautiful little girl named Maya and an ornery little guy named Liam. I've been married to a wonderful husband, Will, since 2003. I've really been trying to find the time to update, but I'm SO BUSY chasing two toddlers that it's difficult to keep up! Maya and Liam give me plenty of material to write about... just not enough time to get it online (but I love every minute of it)! Read on and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment