Monday, January 7, 2008

Gymboree and Home Inspections...Yay!

We started out the day by trying a new Gymboree music class. It was fun, but boy, was it a workout! We would sit down, stand up, march in a circle, reverse, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, fly the baby around, turn around, etc, etc... NON-STOP! Awhile back, we had tried out the Mommy and Baby Fitness class, too, and it didn't hold a candle to this music class! I think I broke a sweat! It was a great class, but I didn't feel like Maya got to move around and explore enough. For now, we'll stick to our Level 2 Gymboree class. It fulfills Maya's needs for freedom and movement! We have tons of fun!

This afternoon we headed over to Spring Lake for our home inspection. It was so nice to get back into our house again! There's SO MUCH ROOM! Seriously, every time we're there, I want to lay down on the living room floor, stretch out, and make snow angels in the carpet! The space is unbelievable. I can't wait to move in!! Inspections went well. There were 2 issues that will have to be addressed. The first is one of the zones for the zoned heating is not working, so we're hoping the current owners will bring in a heating/cooling guy to fix that problem. The second issue is a vent pipe from one of the upstairs bathrooms vents into the attic instead of out the roof. The inspector said it was probably just an oversight by the builders. Luckily, the home is still new enough, it may still be covered under the builder's warranty. I don't think we'll have any problems getting these issues fixed, so the next step will be to sign some paperwork and rent a UHaul! I guess I better start packing! I know we still have awhile to wait, but there's no since in waiting until the very last minute! (Yes, mom, I feel fine!)

No comments: