
Maya had her first big-girl bath tonight! After seeing how much she enjoyed crawling around in the water at the Y, I decided I could recreate that for her at home. We put away her baby bathtub, and now she can sit and splash, crawl around, or lay on her belly in the regular bathtub! I think she likes being able to chase her duckies around, instead of sitting still and playing with them in one spot (come on, that was SO one month ago!). She just too mobile to be cooped up in a little baby bath. This way, she can move more and experience the water in several different ways! Sometimes she lays on her belly and splashes with both hands while she froggy-kicks with her legs. The water flies everywhere and sloshes around in the tub. It's so cute! She's a wild one! I think we have a little fish on our hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment