
Maya and I went to Meijer today for some grocery shopping, and Maya rode in the cart "big-kid style" for the very first time! She had a blast! The whole time, she swung her feet back and forth, clicking her heels together. It was SO CUTE! She just chewed on her toys and checked out everything going on in her surroundings. She kept me on guard of my list throughout the entire trip. She tried to nab it any chance she got, and she was successful a couple of times!
We took some time out and visited the fish and the lobsters. The lobsters weren't moving much, so she didn't really care for them (good decision, neither do I). She LOVED the fish. She's always liked watching fish. I think when we move, Maya may need a fish tank of her own! What's that? Oh, I think I heard Maya say, "Please, Dada?" (insert pouty face here). Will, you know Maya would LOVE a fish tank!
No comments:
Post a Comment