
Maya and I went to see Miriam today! She's officially on bedrest now, so she spends most of her day camped out on the couch. There's still about 3 months until her due date, so she's hoping to buy as much time as she can for their baby girls. Keep them in your prayers! It's funny to hear her describe the babies' activity. I remember what it was like to have one baby tossing and turning around in there. I can't imagine what it would be like to have two fighting for space! From what she says, it sounds like they spend their days AND nights tag-teaming her. They each take turns taking naps and punching and kicking, so Miriam never gets a moment of rest. As difficult as it must be, I can tell that she wouldn't want it any other way (except for maybe the two of them syncing up their naps and awake times!). She looks radiant, and it's so obvious how excited she is about having these girls. So far, she's been such a trooper with this pregnancy. I know it hasn't been easy on her, and yet, she doesn't complain. She rolls with the punches, ready to do whatever it takes to keep the girls healthy! She's going to be such a great mom! I'm so excited for Maya to have even more girlfriends to grow up with! It's going to be so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment