We had another doctor's appointment today, and everything checked out as normal! My fundal height is right on target and so is my weight gain! Yah! Maya's heart sounded good, and she was very active during the exam. Right when the doctor placed the heart doppler on my belly, she kicked it! It was hilarious! At my next appointment, I get to have the blood sugar test, so they sent the sugary solution home with me to drink right before coming in next time. Mmmmm, can't wait... I bet it's real yummy!
I guess my little baby bump is the right size after all. Will just keeps saying, "I told you so." Ugh, I hate it when he's right! He thinks I'm crazy for thinking it's small because in his eyes, "it's huge!" I guess it does look a little bigger today... hmmm... I think it just depends on what I wear. Anyway, Maya is doing great, and that's all that REALLY matters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Wendy -
When I had the glucose test - the beverage tasted like orange crush. I was a fan.
Enjoy! Keep the stories coming. They crack me up.
Post a Comment