Here we go again... this one was weird, but not quite as twisted as the last! I have been wondering what my pregnant belly will look like when I am 8 or 9 months along. What pregnant lady doesn't? In wondering, I have thought about the linea nigra, stretch marks, and my belly button. This dream is an obvious reflection of those thoughts!
So, in my dream, I woke up one morning and looked at my belly. Overnight, the linea nigra (line that sometimes appears and runs the length of a pregnant belly) had appeared. Here's what was weird about it, though. It was white, fuzzy, and raised on my skin. It looked like MOLD!! It ran the entire length of my belly, and it was GROSS!! Around my belly button was all fuzzy, and I could actually pick pieces of it off. Ewwww....
Okay, I wouldn't mind getting a linea nigra, but if mine looks like that, I'll pass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment