Friday, February 9, 2007

Dinner with Friends

Tonight I met up with three of my good friends, Miriam, Diane, and Jill, for dinner at a Chinese/Japanese restaurant. It was very good food, and the company was fantastic! It's so great to get together with girlfriends to catch up and chat. We sat and visited for hours. Jill is another one of my pregnant girlfriends, due just two months after me. She is looking very cute right now. In fact, I would venture to say that she looks more pregnant than me! She has a very cute round belly on her very thin frame. She looks like someone who would model in a pregnancy magazine! It's so fun to see my pregnant friends growing and glowing right along side of me. It's a very exciting time in all of our lives! It has been so great to have girlfriends to go through this experience with. I wouldn't change it for anything!

No comments: