Now, apparently, the dreams are spreading across our mattress! I didn't know that the pregnant husbands were just as susceptible to crazy dreams as their pregnant counterparts. Will had a dream last night that I had Maya, but instead of coming out a newborn, she was a toddler! Not only was she a toddler, but she was also Asian! Now, since neither one of us has any Asian descent, I'm not sure about this one! I also asked him how well I enjoyed giving birth to a toddler, and he said he wasn't sure. I think that's just as well. I'm not sure I really wanted to know the answer to that question! I'll keep you updated with Will's dreams, too, as long as he permits.
Today, I had a really great time with Melissa, one of my many pregnant girlfriends. We went out for lunch, got pedicures, went for dessert (a delicious hot fudge sundae with birthday cake flavored ice cream and whipped cream), then we checked out this baby/toddler consignment shop, where I bought a few cute items for dirt cheap prices. The pedicure was heavenly, and it's nice to have pretty piggies again! That particular salon also has a special cushion for prenatal massages that allows a woman to lay on her pregnant belly, without smushing the baby! It looked really nice. Maybe for Valentine's Day or my birthday.... Will, are you reading this? Haha... I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment